Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This week has taken me about 3 weeks to do but I have found it really useful and have used all these services quite a bit to work out exactly how I could use them. I thought delicious would be a really good tool for me to use as I am not always working at the same computer and do not always have the option to save the sites I like to use in favourties. It is great to be able to bookmark all my favourite sites so I don't forget about them or have to try and find them again through google. I thought Library Thing was also a great service that can be used for free which I enjoyed using myself and could recommend to patrons, I really liked that it recommended new books to read based on the books which I have read. I found them easy to add to my blog and I will definately use these two services in the future. Technorati I found a bit hard to use, the bookmobile search didn't really work for me but it is good to know that this service exists to search blogs as this seems to be something which we will be using alot more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. This was a really big week. Quite a few people had to break it into chunks.

    I am glad that you found it useful.

    Ellen (PLS)

    ReplyDelete